coming out of my shell

coming out of my shell

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Another blog

I have started a second blog.  It is a simple effort, not as verbose or reflective as AFBB is.  In fact, I don't use words on the new blog.  I will occasionally post one photo as a blog post.  It seems a simple way to showcase some of the photos I have taken and particularly like.  I won't post all that often, maybe a few times a month.  I have put up a number of posts already, so you can see what I'm "shooting for."  I would like to invite you all to view it, and perhaps follow that one as well if you like.  I hope you enjoy it. 

You can find this new blog, Photos Now and Then, at https://photosnowandthen.blogspot.com/

Cheers! 


9 comments:

  1. Delighted to see, inter alia of course, the gout plant. So much sexier than the box of 56 allopurinol tablets I get from the pharmacy every 56 days. I remember the day in the mid-seventies when it was ordained I take allopurinol forever after. As I lay on a bed in A&E at Bart's, a man in a white coat asked me if I minded a group of medical students inspecting my bright red, swollen big toe. The young people spoke in hushed, sympathetic tones as I did my bit to further their education.

    Friends? is terrific too, but especially the headline. Reminding me, as if I needed it, that words are your other talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, thank you. It is interesting to me that they prescribed you 56 tablets for 56 days. 8 perfect weeks, of course. So logical and sensible. Here in the states, our prescriptions are dispensed in 30 day supplies: 30, 60, or 90 days. Which makes no sense at all and conforms to nothing in reality except a number. Just more chaos in the world.

      Delete
  2. Love the new blog. I've bookmarked it and look forward to seeing all your new beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following. I am sooo happy you did this. You know I am a big fan of your photography. Such a lovely gift you have and thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liv. You know I'd like to see more of your art, too.

      Delete

So, whadayathink?