coming out of my shell

coming out of my shell

Saturday, May 19, 2018

uuuh, what?

I apologize for how sporadic my posts have been. We've had a lot of visitors, which has been wonderful. It is the end of the school year so there have been plays and kindergarten moving up ceremonies, and the like.  As the Florida primary approaches (August 28, so late) I am busier than ever with coordinating candidate FB Live Q&A's on my beloved secret group.  We are on fire, and some like it hot. I know I do.

I sat down with the sole purpose of writing a blog about something specific.  After writing the first paragraph, I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.  It was gonna be good, too! 
Sheesh.

I can muster up a photo, though.  Will be back in a few days with something of substance.  I'm almost sure of it.


palm fronds and fruit




16 comments:

  1. I'll guess your secret FB group is promoting Florida's primary. Being involved in starting change is so inspiring. I've quit FB for now, secret group or no. I cannot deal with the ease of bitterness and short, sharp retorts that fuel the fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have stopped reading comments on posts - it is all too ridiculous and most of the angry people are not even from this country (or the people they pretend to be). I enjoy FB much more now that I only read the posts and not the comments.

      Delete
  2. That is such a cool photo. I hope you remember what you wanted to write about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's been a few hours and I still don't remember! I'm happy you like the photo. I love the green and blue and yellow. Those are kind of your signature photo colors!!

      Delete
  3. That happens to me all the time. I sit down at the computer to look something up and when I get to the google page, I can't remember what it was:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I should start carrying a pad and pencil where ever I go.

      Delete
  4. You'll remember what you wanted to write about late one night when you are just about asleep. Your eyes will pop open and you won't be able to go to sleep for a while then. In the morning you'll try to remember what it was and it will be gone again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful picture, Colette. I know what it is like to forget something that I was thinking about just a few moments before. It usually comes back to me later in the day, or it doesn’t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still hasn't come back to me. Darn it. But I'm happy you like the picture.

      Delete
  6. How perfectly you've captured the darker squishier side of Walter Mitty. See my latest Tone Deaf re-re-comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did. LOVE the Walter Mitty excerpt.

      Delete
  7. Wow! Fascinating photo. Florida comes alive for me in a wonderful way in your photos. Looking forward to reading about whatever it was that slipped your mind so completely. Odd how that happens sometimes! Astonishing feeling, when the thought returns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL -- that happens to me a lot. I've taken to leaving myself draft posts with just one or two words to remind me what I wanted to say later when I sit down to write them out.

    ReplyDelete

So, whadayathink?