These quirky spells usually follow a period of extreme activity. It is a pattern. I work like a crazy woman at something or other for a relatively long time, then I start forgetting to do important things because I'm overwhelmed. I'm pretty sure this is my unconscious mind's way of telling me to slow down... and quickly, please. Which I then do as if I was slamming on the breaks. After that, I find it hard to do just about anything for a while. I become inert.
Here are the things that are way too much for me to do this morning:
- finding a book to read
- peeling boiled eggs
- putting photos in my photo album
- picking up my grandson's toys and putting them away
- vacuuming the living room
- taking my new flip flops out of the box
- moving the cleaned clothes from the washer to the dryer
- figuring out how to change the formatting of this list from bullet points back to normal.