While growing older in the U.S.A.
I'm taking a break. Love you all, and thank you for your support over the years. Be well.
Cheers.
Try to behave while you are gone. We will take up a collection for bail money, just in case. If we don't need it, we'll throw a party....
Ha! Good comment.
May your break be peaceful and fruitful, Colette ❤️
Ah, if only life worked that way. I'm smiling when I write that.
Take care Colette and I get it.
I know you do! Many thanks.
You'll be missed, Colette. Keep well. -Kate
Thanks.
Enjoy your break whether it is 20 minutes or 20 years we'll be here when you are back.
Many thanks!
Take gentle care.
Thanks you, Middle Girl.
Breaks from Bloggery tend to be ominous. I hope I'm over-reacting. Bon santé.Your over-the-seas-admirer
Nothing ominous. I just need a break. I'll be back when the rains fill the well.
Just popping in to wish you well. We'll be here if/when you decide to return. Take care!
Thanks, Jennifer.
I've only just found you, I'll binge read your previous posts and hope that by the time I've finished you'll be back. Enjoy your break.
I'll be back.
So, whadayathink?
Try to behave while you are gone. We will take up a collection for bail money, just in case. If we don't need it, we'll throw a party....
ReplyDeleteHa! Good comment.
DeleteMay your break be peaceful and fruitful, Colette ❤️
ReplyDeleteAh, if only life worked that way. I'm smiling when I write that.
DeleteTake care Colette and I get it.
ReplyDeleteI know you do! Many thanks.
DeleteYou'll be missed, Colette. Keep well. -Kate
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteEnjoy your break whether it is 20 minutes or 20 years we'll be here when you are back.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks!
DeleteTake gentle care.
ReplyDeleteThanks you, Middle Girl.
DeleteBreaks from Bloggery tend to be ominous. I hope I'm over-reacting. Bon santé.
ReplyDeleteYour over-the-seas-admirer
Nothing ominous. I just need a break. I'll be back when the rains fill the well.
DeleteJust popping in to wish you well. We'll be here if/when you decide to return. Take care!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer.
DeleteI've only just found you, I'll binge read your previous posts and hope that by the time I've finished you'll be back. Enjoy your break.
ReplyDeleteI'll be back.
Delete