The other day I had three things to do (horrors!):
- Go to physical therapy in the morning
- Go someplace fun with my daughter and grandson in the afternoon
- Go to someone's house to celebrate an event in the evening
All that worrying and missed sleep for naught.
- PT was simple and straightforward
- The afternoon with M and N was so much fun.
- The event celebration was quite enjoyable, and we left early
What is it about the night that makes anxiety so potent?
This 9 of swords tarot card image is from the following site: http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/xr/index. It is from an original "Pamela-A Deck" version of the Rider-Waite-Smith Deck. My use is for informational purposes only.