coming out of my shell

coming out of my shell

Friday, September 11, 2026

Cold pizza

Well maybe that was long enough, my break from blogging.  If not, we'll see.

It's 9/11 and I'm remembering what I was doing that day.  I was working in the Mathematics Department at Cornell University, where I was the administrative manager.  One of the staff came into my office to tell me what was happening.  I got up and went into the main office space where a radio was on. We were all listening with wide eyes, wondering if this was the end of the world.  We were a lovely team of co-workers.  I'm glad I experienced that historic event with those particular women.  

Today I woke up wishing I had some cold, leftover pizza for breakfast.  

Last night I had an epic dream, long and involved.  I experienced many people from my past, both friends and enemies.  I made up with one enemy after I bashed her in the shoulder with a table fan.  It was an accident, I'm almost sure of it.  We became friends while we waited for the ambulance.  She apologized for tormenting me, and I apologized for hating her.  Now that I'm awake, I wonder what that was all about?



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whadayathink?